Skip links

Support for the Homeless Charities and Hospices (England and Wales)

To be eligible for support, organisations must be:

  • A registered charity
  • Have legal hold on the building in question
  • Either freehold or lease for at least 5 years
  • And the building is currently delivering, or will be used to deliver services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18
  • Or used to deliver in-patient and or day services to people in need of end of life care

Please phone CRASH in advance of making your application, to discuss any potential project and the ways in which CRASH may be able to help.

Click here for more information and to apply.

Skip to content